Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining and Petrochemicals and Power Generation Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world. With 21 branches through the world and more than 8.000 professionals, our client is rated in the 5th worldwide position by the ENR-Top 200 International Design Firms.
We are looking for an HSE Manager (EPC LSTK based in Algeria):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineer
- Additional: HSE Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience in international sites (projects of industrial construction) as HSE Manager in Oil and Gas Projects.
- HSE Plan is prepared, issued and approved.
- Specify the requirements for resources – personnel and equipment – compliance with the requirements and arranged in time.
- To have the means to act on health emergencies in the work and have
contracted hospitals in the area.
- Emergency Plan and procedures are adequate for the work.
- To have all the documents legally HSE needs, preparing, emitting it and approving it when would be necessary.
- Maintain relationships with authority competent in the field of HSE visits and attend to their work.
- To have the means necessary to meet the environmental procedures.
- To support the Director or Head of Development for the access control of persons, vehicles and equipment.
- HSE plans subcontractors, working methods and risk assessments are
- Staff has the necessary training to do their job and who have received the talk
- Inspections are conducted.
- Clear information between work and the HSE Department.
- To promote, develop, manage and facilitate training to meet specific HSE initiatives.
- To promote a culture of integrated security, and report that all staff have responsibilities in HSE matters.
- Fluent in French is a must
- High level of English
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate (10.000€/net/month).
- Location: site in Adrar (Algeria)
- Rotation: 8 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Life in a camp in a single status (food and lodge included): 60h/per week
- Air tickets provided mobilization/rotation/demobilization on economic class.
- Project Duration: 1,5-2 years in Adrar-Algeria + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world
- Start date: immediate (ASAP).