We are looking for a Piping Material Tracker for their EPC LSTK project located in Jazan – Saudi Arabia.
- Oil and Gas industry: minimum 3 years in oil&gas projects.
- Proactive, communicative, team worker, oriented to the goals.
- Medium-High level of English.
- Bachelor in industrial or similar engineering.
- Use of Marian System will be appreciated.
- Tracking: Seek materials for the different units of the Project with the main objective to use it (and avoid losing).
- Provided to unload material on arrival utilizing proper sub-contractor.
- Store materials in allocated areas provide storage allocation plan.
- Provide that all special apparatus marking part of the bigger one remain in warehouse.
- Record arrival of material and prepare the Material Receipt Form.
- Keep record of material requested but not available.
- Record material orders and invoices and customs documents.
- Responsible of the control of material at site. He shall be as well responsible of the preventive maintenance of the equipment received at site until they are handed over to the Mechanical Subcontractor.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Long term intentions.
- Location: Jizan (Saudi Arabia). Life in a camp (single status).
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day-6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months / 15 days of paid holidays.
- Transportation + food & lodge + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization + medical insurance are provided by the company.
- Project Duration: approx. 1-1,5 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world.
- Start date: immediate.
País: Saudi Arabia