We are looking for a Civil Superintendent.
Reporting to the Site Construction Manager, he will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Leading the work in accordance with the pre-set programs and budgets for all Subcontractors and assume all responsibility regarding the construction operations in the absence of the Construction Manager.
– Co-ordinate and control all assembly phases and ensures full compliance with the construction program by the subcontractors.
– Revise all the programs with the corresponding supervisors and the Planning Engineer in order to analyze the progress of the Construction.
– Responsible for the establishment of good public and internal relations among the personnel in his team and for suitable discipline and motivation.
– Responsible for complying with and ensuring compliance with the Rules and Regulations concerning Safety, Health and Environment on site.
– Responsible for maintaining suitable personnel levels both in number and quality.
– Responsible with the Quality Control manager for compliance with the Quality Assurance Plan of the project.
– Ensure that the construction is carried out in accordance with the specifications and engineering plans.
– Bachelor Degree in Engineer
– Additional: HSE Qualifications
– Minimum 10 years of experience in international sites (projects of industrial construction) as Civil Superintendent in Oil and Gas Projects
– Fluent in French is a must
– High level of English
– Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
– A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
– Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate: 8.000 – 9.000 €/net/month (to negotiate)
– Location: site in Adrar (Algeria)
– Rotation: 2,5 months on / 2 weeks off
– Life in a camp (food and lodge included): 60h/per week
– Air tickets provided mobilization/rotation/demobilization on economic class + lodge in a camp & food.
– Project Duration: 2-3 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world
– Start date: immediate