We are looking for a Commissioning Manager for their EPC LSTK refinery project based in Madrid (1-1,5 years) + 1 year approx. in site located in the east coast of Saudi Arabia.
- Previous experience in Commissioning Manager Position in large Projects.
- Manage teams of qualified personnel in different disciplines.
- Experience in developing and implementing detailed commissioning execution plans.
- Experience in revamping works (work in live plants).
- Experience in Refinery tank logistics and organization.
- Functional knowledge of pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and maintenance technology.
- Experience in project risk review and follow-up for mitigation planning and execution.
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve project results.
- Willingness and ability to lead Commissioning tasks from Home Office phase of the Project located in Madrid and later mobilization to Site.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate
- Location: Madrid (1-1,5 years with sporadic travels to site in KSA). After this initial period in Madrid- Home Office the job will be relocated in the east coast of Saudi Arabia (1 year more approx. as expat).
- In Madrid-Home Office: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday). Flexible horary.
- Rotation basis in site: 12 weeks on + 2 weeks home leave. Transportation + food & lodge in a camp + medical insurance + air tickets mobilization/rotation/demobilization are provided by the company.
- Long term intentions: possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world.
- Start date: immediate (ASAP).
País: Saudi Arabia