We are recruiting a Construction Manager for their first class EPC LSTK project: refinery located in Malaysia.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in oil&gas big EPC LSTK projects (refinery or petrochemical).
- Preferably working for EPC contractor.
- Fluent in English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the primary contact with the PMT for all Project matters arise in field.
- Be responsible that the Construction is completed in time, within the established Budget and safety and ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled in time and to the complete satisfaction of the Owner.
- In connection with the overall Field Project Control Coordinator, review and approve the construction program and ensure that detail construction schedules are prepared for all areas and erection activities.
- In connection with Resident Project Manager, Field Project Control Coordinator, review single progress report and construction overall progress report, budget and field construction activities in order to reach the final goal as economically as possible.
- Expedite from the Field Engineering Coordinator and from the other people assigned under his control all the information requested for a proper handling of Construction activities.
- Supervise invoice checking, accounting, etc. and established internal procedures which should be followed for all activities involved.
- Review project data and coordinate with the Home Office Construction Department and with Project Control to develop detailed construction planes and schedules.
- Ensure with subcontractor’s representatives that their activities are in accordance with the Master Project Schedule.
- Review Costs and Progress report formulated by the Field Project Control Coordinator and ensure that the weekly progress letter is forwarded to the Owner C.M and Project Manage.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Long term intentions.
- Location: Johor (Malaysia). Life in a camp (single status).
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day-6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months / 15 days of paid holidays.
- Transportation + food & lodge + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization + medical insurance are provided by the company.
- Project Duration: approx. 2 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world.
- Start date: immediate.