We are recruiting a Contracts Manager for Perú (mayor project of the worl in refinery).
– Experience: minimum 15 years in sector Oil&Gas as Contract Manager in petrochemical and/or refineries (EPC turnkey downstream projects).
– Degree in Business, Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering, Construction management or Cost Engineering.
– FEED experience and PMC experience is always welcome.
– Willing to relocate to Spain.
– Availability to relocate in Perú.
– High level in English.
– Manages the contracts function for a project from inception through completion.
Functional scope includes development of the project contracts strategy, administration of the prime contract, subcontract administration, and change orders. Ensure that company fulfils all obligations associated with the terms & conditions of the contracts.
– Typically assigned to high risk, fixed price contracts or projects of considerable technical and commercial complexity, organizationally reports to the Project Manager.
– Provide prime/(sub) contract change order (and claim) support to project team to prepare and negotiate change orders and/or claims as required. Report data to the Corporate Contracts, use contract tools, upgrading the skills of Contracts personnel and improving workshops.
– Provide contracts training and reviews/audits to project(s) to identify potential contracts problems and process improvement opportunities. Assist in the development and implementation of systems and resources necessary to fulfill prime contract and (sub) contract management functions.
Job Related Skills:
– Broad knowledge of contracts management and claims.
– Extensive experience and knowledge of commercial management functions and work experience of a progressively responsible nature.
– Extensive knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Project Controls and Construction work processes.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills (English and desirably Spanish), analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and a focus on customer service.
– Experience in dealing with pre and post award contracts.
– Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
– A competitive salary according to the candidate’s qualifications.
– Participation on major national and international projects (EPC turnkey projects).
– Multicultural and dynamic work environment.
– Staff basis and long term intentions of hiring.
- Reference: CMP
- Sector: Refinery/Petrochemical
- City: Talara
- Country: Peru