We are looking for a Deputy Construction Manager.
The Deputy Construction Manager will assist the Construction Manager with construction activities including planning and budgeting during preliminary development and routing, permitting, acquisition, construction bidding, and through the construction to completion. This position interfaces with the project group including estimating, scheduling, project management, project engineering, quality control, and cost control on a regular basis. You will be a self-motivated construction professional.
Our Deputy Construction Managers:
• Utilizes the Project Team resources to assemble the construction bid package and supporting documents. Assist with the construction bidding process.
• Utilizes the Project Team resources to develop and bid the inspection functions for the project
• Support and promote Quality Systems
• Assist in development and assessment of key strategic and tactical decisions and framing them into the Construction Execution Plan.
• Help insure adequate resources are available for constructability reviews, Assessment meetings and Estimate reviews
• Facilitate interactive project planning sessions
• Help ensure adequate or optimum levels of Construction Coordinators are available to support capital and expense workloads.
• Liaison with construction stakeholders and customers for improved relationships and synergy.
• Establish and maintain good working relations with Project, Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations counterparts.
• Promote project controls development to track cost, schedule and productivity
• Provide training and continuous improvement opportunities for the construction group.
• Review contractor wage structure relative to industry
– Bachelor’s degree in Management, Construction Management or an Engineering Discipline preferred.
– Minimum 15 years of experience in Oil and Gas Projects.
– Proven experience delivering large, complicated scopes of work, involving a variety of technical disciplines.
– Fluent in French
– High level of English
– Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
– Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate: 8.000 – 9.000 €/net/month (to negotiate)
– Location: site in Adrar (Algeria)
– Rotation: 2,5 months on / 2 weeks off (single status)
– Life in a camp (food and lodge included): 60h/per week
– Air tickets provided mobilization/rotation/demobilization on economic class + lodge in a camp & food.
– Project Duration: 2-3 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world
– Start date: immediate
- Reference: DCM-ALG
- Sector: Oil&Gas
- City: Adrar
- Country: Algeria