We are looking for a Piping Superintendent for their international first class EPC refinery project located in Johor (Malaysia).
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Must have minimum 15 years in the role. Experience in similar oil&gas EPC LSTK megaprojects (refinery or petrochemical) and construction activities (preferable from main contractor side).
- Fluent in English.
- Responsible for supervising the corresponding construction Mechanical Subcontractors and the preparation of required information for an effective system of supervision control.
- Oversees the daily construction activities at work site, including scheduling of supervisors, delivery of equipment and materials, and progress of the project.
- Works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and timeframe.
- Resolves contract disputes and arranges any necessary order changes.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records and drawings.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Location: Johor (Malaysia).
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day – 6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months / 15 days of paid holidays. Single status.
- Transportation + food & lodge + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization + medical insurance are provided by the company.
- Project Duration: approx. 2 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world. Long term intentions.
- Start date: immediate (ASAP).