We are looking for a Pre-commissioning Engineer (Mechanical-Piping) for their EPC LSTK project located in Jazan – Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor in Mechanical engineering.
Experience – Industry:
- Oil and Gas industry – minimum 3-5 years in oil&gas projects (mainly refinery or petrochemical).
- Hydraulic Tests.
- Mechanical and piping experience.
- Determine what tests will be needed and limit of tests test and deadline for tests.
- Coordinate numbering of tests issued by Construction Contractors.
- Organize all tests packs.
- Make sure tests are delivered to the correct room and help monitor passing tests out.
- After testing is completed, collect Test packages and certificates and scan it.
- Follow up, monitor and report on daily/weekly the progress of Tests.
- Fluent in English.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Long term intentions.
- Location: Jizan (Saudi Arabia). Life in a camp (single status).
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day-6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months / 15 days of paid holidays.
- Transportation + food & lodge + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization + medical insurance are provided by the company.
- Project Duration: approx. 1-1,5 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world.
- Start date: immediate.
País: Saudi Arabia