We are recruiting Senior Project Engineers for them.
– Minimum 8 years of a global experience (5 years as Project Engineer in EPC projects for oil&gas sector or big projects in Energy).
– We could value candidates with experience in a big EPC energy projects too.
– We could value candidates with 10 years or more as Engineering Manager or Project Director.
– Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar.
– High level in English (fluent).
– Solid technical knowledge.
– Availability of international mobility for international projects.
– Interdisciplinary coordination aimed at getting within the scheduled time and cost established quality of work and products in accordance with contractual requirements.
– Organization of meetings at technical level with Customer representatives especially in design issues.
– Review and approve the documents to be issued by the disciplines (specifications, drawings, requisitions etc.) necessary for the defined scope.
– Coordinate and participate in review meetings with the client, mainly HAZOP,
– Review and approve requisitions Request for Offer and Order, tabs and technical recommendations for the award of equipment and materials.
– Update and maintain different lists and documents monitoring to control the activities and progress of the project (equipment lists, blueprints,) actively working on the issue of the monthly progress reports.
– Identify changes for proper control and monitoring and consideration of potential change orders, for proper processing.
– Provide support and the necessary support to the Construction.
– Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
– A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
– Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
– Big Challenges: participation in a first class International projects (EPC lump sum turnkey projects above 400 MM USD).
– Work place in the capital city of Madrid (Spain) and possibility of assignment to
International projects (quite good expatriate packages).
– Start date: immediate.
- Reference: SPE
- Sector: Oil&Gas/Energy
- City: Madrid + Site